Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Still Cool

The cool weather is still hanging on with the temperature at 45* this morning.  So I just wear long pants and a light jacket until around the middle of the day when the temps reach close to 70*.

Back to the cricket problem, I went to the Cricket Store to get my problem taken care of.
I explained to the young man what was happening and he said he could take care of it.

He asked if I had put a one in front of my phone number, I said no, I didn't think you had to, he said that was the problem.
So he proceeded to entered my phone number and password and up came the problem for him.
He stayed with his computer for fifteen minutes and said he had taken care of it and showed me on the computer he had my account site.

After getting home I got on my computer to sign in to my Cricket account and the same problem was there.

I just had to leave it all set for a couple of days before I called Cricket to help me online.

To shorten this, I was on the phone trying all the things the nice lady told me to do and still having the same problem.
She said would have to reset my account for me, she stayed on the phone until I tried on my computer to sign into my account.

After 40 minutes with the lady helping me I can now get into the account.

Sometimes I like the computer and at other times I think it needs a hammer taken to it.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


 

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

I know exactly how you feel. It seems that we can't keep up with all the changes being made to technology. Hoping your problem has been resolved.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.