Friday, January 17, 2020

Same things going on here

Yeah, just the same things going on here.

Going to the store one or two days a week, taking out the garbage, house cleaning, and all the things that take up the time in a normal week.
I didn't need to go to the store very much this week because we had our freezer full and had to empty out some of the food so it would not get too old.

Of course watching the college basketball games, some good and some not so good.
Basketball is kind of crazy this year with more upsets than usual.

Being off the road means nothing exciting in the blog. 
Nancy and I are relaxing more this year.  Last year with all the things that I did kind of wore me down and did make me feel my age.

Thanks for stopping by and do have a great day,

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Every day things do wear you down but if you get into lite-exercising even as a daily routine it will invigorate you. It's amazing how much more energy you will have.
Be Safe and Enjoy the warmest temperatures in the country.

It's about time.