Thursday, January 02, 2020

A good day with Cabbage Rolls

I hope everyone had a good and safe New Years eve and day,

I spent the most of Tuesday evening making Nancy and myself cabbage rolls for New Years Day because I knew I would not want to be busy on the 1st of the year.

I would be watching ball games and eating some of the cabbage rolls.  They were really good this year with the taste just right.  So good that I started on eating that I almost forgot to take a photo.

I did take all the scatter rugs outside to shake out and use the swifter to dust and wet with a lemon scent pad. 

I finished one half and hour before the games so I had time to get a couple of the cabbage rolls and settle in my recliner to watch some football.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.



 

No comments: