Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Good Visiting

Nick and I have been out some looking at different things that we might need.

Even though we have been walking, I think it might not be enough walking for me.

Yeah, looking at the photo you know what I mean!   I think a little more walking like walking away from the table is what I need.

I've gained a couple of pounds since we have been visiting with my brother and family.

We have bought a few things that we needed at the Bargain Hunt Store.

Nancy and I have enjoyed our visit here as we always do.  But it will end because we will be leaving tomorrow to move on down the road.
Thank you Joan and Nick for a good visit and the food even though it put a little weight on me.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

 


1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Always nice visiting family but you are bound to gain weight when you are on a "See Food Diet". LOL!
Be Safe and Enjoy the extra walking.

It's about time.