Thursday, September 26, 2019

Hanging around the park

Nancy and I have just been relaxing with sitting around the motorhome.
I have been to the grocery store a couple of times and will go a few more time while we are here.

The National Quartet Convention is going on in Pigeon Forge at this time. 
Nancy and I like Southern Gospel Music and we used to go see and hear all the groups for the whole week.  That is until the prices got too high for us.  The price of $32.00 a ticket now would really be very much for us.
But we are still watching it online for a reasonable price.

I got this photo of a woodpecker a while back and had forgotten about it being in my camera.
 
Here is a nice little vintage camper that is in one of the sites beside of us.
 
Thats for stopping by and have a great day. 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: