Thursday, April 18, 2019

Oh, the appoinments

Busy week so far and no it hasn't been on the upgrading of the motor home.

Monday, Nancy and I had an appointment with our cardiologist for what we thought was the last one until we get back in the fall of the year.
It was for me but not Nancy, the doctor wants to have her to do some test to see why her legs are staying swelled up like they do.
After the test then he well see her a couple of days after the test results on her legs.

Tuesday, both of us were at our regular doctor for him to check us out.  Since I've not had any blood work done in a couple of years he thought it would be a good idea to do that before we leaving for the summer.

Yesterday we went to Lab Corp to have our blood drawn.  I just had to have three vials drawn, but Nancy had to have ten vials because she had to have it for three different doctors.
Because of all the blood taken from Nancy she was not very alive all day long.

Needless to say I only got a little work done on the motor home.  I hope in the next three days I can get more of the upgrade finished.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: