Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Eating too much again

I hope all of you had a nice day Easter Sunday and all your planning for that day went as expected.

Nancy and I spent the day at home, she always like to fix me a special dinner and did she ever.

Here is a sampling of the food in my plate.  Ham, that we prepared in the IP Pot, deviled eggs, candied sweet potatoes, cooked cabbage, green beans, hot rolls and a soft drink.
That lady can still cook up a delicious meal.
 
Yesterday was I went to Home Depot for a few needed things and also to a few grocery stores for a few items we needed.
Also did a little work around the motor home.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Nice to Enjoy a Tasty and Satisfying Meal like that once in a while.
Be Safe!

It's about time.