Saturday, March 16, 2019

Same thing going on.

Well all most the same thing, except that Nancy felt like going shopping with me in the middle of the week.
When we were trough with the shopping and as we were going out the door I told her I was going to leave her home the next time because it costs to much when she is with me.

The week also had me watching some of the college basketball tourneys in the different divisions.

The flooring is still going along slowly,  with the bedroom finished,
 Both of the drivers seat and the passenger seat are taken out with the flooring installed on the passenger side.

Of course after the flooring is all down will come the trim all around.

Today has started out nice with the temperature being at 72 degrees.  Today the high will be in the low 80's.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

2 comments:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

You just reminded me of when My Late Wife went shopping with me the first time. $$$ I'd never spent that much for groceries.
Glad your project is taking shape. It will be worth it in the end.
Be Safe and Enjoy the warmer temperatures.

It's about time.

our awesome travels said...

Yes my wife stays home most of the time as well she sees all kinds f things we don't need.