Sunday, March 31, 2019

Basketball and other things

I had to go to Home Depot yesterday to get the trim strips for the flooring.
Unlike when I picked up the one strip a week ago it was 10 ft long and the ones yesterday where 11 ft long.  I told the guy that was there helping me I could only take 10 ft long because I'm in a car and when I put them in the trunk with the back seat down 10 ft was the longest I could take. 
So he said he would cut a foot off of them.

Next stop was Aldi's to pick up a few items to make us a salad later on in the day.  When we had the salad every thing was out of the garden fresh and good.

Next stop was Dollar Tree to get some John Morrell smoke sausage.  I always buy the sausage at Dollar Tree because it is thirty cent cheaper than the other stores, plus I bought a few other things.

By the time I got back home, unloaded the things I bought it was to late to start working on anything.

Besides the NCAA Tournament started early and I didn't want to miss that.
Today I will watch the two tournament games to see who the two last teams will be in the "final four".

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


No comments: