Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Chicken Soup


I had to take Nancy back to MedExpress yesterday because she wasn't doing any better.
The ARNP checked her then checked her chart.  When he came back he with her prescriptions for cough syrup, nebulizer  and an inhaler.
I went out today and gathered everything up that she needed.

I also did some grocery shopping to get all I needed to make her some chicken soup.
After all isn't home made chicken soup is good for what ails a person.

It was a very nice day with the temperature in the 80's and is suppose to be for the rest of the week.

I even got myself a chance to get a haircut.  I told the barber that with the hair being cut it felt like someone had left the door open.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

2 comments:

our awesome travels said...

Hope she is feeling better soon . homemade chicken soup should do the trick.

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Homemade Chicken Soup always makes you feel better. Hoping Nancy is feeling better soon.
Be Safe and Enjoy the warm temperatures.

It's about time.