Monday, December 31, 2018

62 years

Yeah, 62 years is a long time, but these years have passed fast.

Today is Nancy and my Anniversary of marriage.  To think at that time people said we were too young and that it would not work.  I guess after this many years it is safe to say they were wrong.

We didn't have a large fancy wedding.   Our wedding day consisted of going down to the county court house, looking up the county court clerk who performed the marriage.  We had one person that was Nancy's brother in law as a witness.  After the clerk married us I gave him $5.00 and that was it.
I will have to say that was the best $5,00 I have ever spent.

Our New Year Eve celebration will be the same it has been through the years with a quite time staying home just the two of us.

I wish all of you a very healthy and Happy New Year to you and yours.

Thank all of your for being here through the years with me for without you there would be no blog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.   

2 comments:

our awesome travels said...

Happy anniversary what an amazing milestone. And of course wishing you guys a very happy healthy new year.

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Truly a wise investment for the both of you.
Happy Anniversary and New Years.

It's about time.