Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving to all

First thing today I give my readers a big Happy Thanksgiving and also to the rest of your family.

Nancy and I will have our own time here in the motorhome as we prepare our meal for the day.
We chose to have ham with sides instead of turkey this year because we like ham better.

Since 2000 we have been fulltiming only on a couple of times with friends we have had just the two of us having dinners.  But we always talk about when our children growing up and we lived close to Nancy's two sisters.  We would have around no less than 20 people enjoying a big Thanksgiving dinner.  With Nancy and her sisters fixing different things we would have a big table full of food.

Anyway leading up to today Nancy and I went shopping Monday but first I had an appointment with my cardiologist that check me over and said all my numbers and test were good so he would see me in six months.

While I was seeing the doctor Nancy was getting ready.  The first stop was to Cracker Barrel to get us something to eat.
Then I dropped Nancy off at Walmart while I went to Rural King to lick up a few things.
I went back to Walmart, you talk about crowded. The place was packed and I sure was glad the Nancy was about finished.  Some of the people were getting a little angry not being able to get through the lanes and they were letting others know about it. Not a very good place to be.

We were soon on our way home and glad to be out of that crowd.

After getting home putting away the groceries  it was time to relax for the evening.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.




2 comments:

our awesome travels said...

Happy Thanks giving to you as well, We are enjoying a nice quiet one as well, With lots of found memories of get togethers in the past.

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Whether with a gang of Friends, Family or just yourselves being thankful for what we have and what we've done is all that matters.
Wishing You and Nancy a Blessed Happy Thanksgiving.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.