Monday, June 11, 2018

Wrapping up loose ends

Just going to Walmart a couple of times and another one called "Value Shopper" one time just to compare prices. 
After all is said and done both store are almost the same prices.  
Walmart uses the "roll back" price on their prices.  While Value Shopper price is lower, but at check out the cashier adds a 10% to the total.  So there is really not much difference in the price.

Still doing a few small things to the backup camera, really just checking it out.  The camera has night vision so last I wanted to see what that was all about.  We are backed up close to the garage which has a light over the entrance door.  So with that in mind I turned on the monitor and I could see behind me pretty good.  Then I went out to see just how much light the garage lamp was showing.
Well the garage lamp was not even on so I says to my self wow that night vision camera is going to work out good.

I've got one more small project to do before we leave Wednesday and the is to put new wiper blades on the car.  I usually put new ones on when we leave for the summer but they where doing good so I didn't change them.  But along the trip I looked at them and the metal is rusting to the point that I'm afraid the wiper blades are going to fall off.  I guess spending the winter months near the salt waters of the gulf has taken its toll on the wiper blades.

We woke up to rain this morning so I had to hurry and close the window over our bed.
Not much work be going on outside today.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  






No comments: