Thursday, April 12, 2018

Finished with therapy

Tuesday:
               
Finally finished with the therapy but I have to admit I kind of enjoyed it.  I really need to keep doing it or some kind of a regular exercise.

When I left the therapy session I stop at the Winn Dixie store to get a few groceries that we needed.

After I got back home Nancy and Sherry were ready to go because I told them we would go out to eat after my therapy.
WE went to Martello's Restaurant and the three of us had the Calzone which was good but not the best that we have had at other places.

With the rain stopping and turning into a nice cool day for the evening we took Sherry out to see the Crews Lake Park.
Sherry likes to take photos more than I do so I knew she would like this Park.

With all the hanging moss and trees bent in all shapes and sizes.

The walk way leading out to the pier over the lake.

It was so good to see Nancy out and enjoy looking at the lake and park.  Most of the time she doesn't feel like getting out.
when we first came to this area there was no water in the lake for a few years but slowly it filled up again.

The lake was full of lily pads and the flowers were bloomed out all over the lake.  It was just beautiful standing there and looking out over the lake.
It was a very nice day.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 














1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Glad you made it through your therapy but you are right in saying that you need to keep doing some form of exercise to make yourself feel better.
Enjoying visiting with friends and getting out in the milder weather is a great way for Nancy to feel better as well.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.