Saturday, January 27, 2018

Philippe Park to walk

Yesterday was a nice day for Nancy and me.  Even though Nancy had her usual tired feeling she said she did feel like getting out.  So we went to Safety harbor to the First Quality Sausage house where I bought a few items

From there we went to the Philippe Park by the bay to do a little walking.

It was quite windy and cool as you can tell by the way the waves were hitting the sea wall.
The bay is usually calm but not today.

We like to come here to walk as it is one of our many favorite places.

We like many of the large trees in the park.

We are not the only one that like the trees.  I think these two people were waiting for the sun to be at the right angle to get the photo they were wanting.

It was time for us to eat after our walking so we chose Poblano's Mexican Grill for this day to have our meal.

Pulling into the parking lot we saw this Double Decker Bus.

After finishing our meal it was time to head home.
On the way home I got a call which Nancy answered since I will not talk on the phone while driving.

It was the Hospital telling me that I'm suppose to be there 7:15 Monday morning for surgery.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

 




No comments: