Sunday, January 07, 2018

Lazyboy for a day

Yesterday started out normal for a Saturday.  Nancy once again prepared me the Big Saturday Breakfast.  It was two eggs, ham the we still had from our Christmas Dinner, hash browns, onions, peppers, a biscuit and a cup of coffee.

We then did our morning on the computers catching up on what has been happening.

Some where around 1:oo it was time for me to settle in for my college basketball games.
Was when Nancy said the soup is ready.  She had prepared us a big pot of chicken soup and it sure was delicious with all the vegetables in it plus the chicken.

So after finishing up the soup I once again eased myself down in the Lazyboy for the day to watch the basketball games.
It was a pretty good day to watch the games if you were pulling for the underdog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: