Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Government Shut-Down

Did it surprise that the Government Shut-Down didn't last very long.  That is something that never did bother me in knowing that neither side would want to take the blame for a shut down.
If you have lived long enough you will know that both parties come to some kind of solution.

I went to the hospital yesterday to get all the paper work filled out for my shoulder surgery this coming Monday.  I had my blood drawn  so they could do the work up on it.  Also had to have another EKG even though I had one last month and it seems since its been over thirty days they had to have another one. The EKG again showed the abnormal heart beat that they told me was a slow heart rate.  The normal heart beat is 80 and mine is always 60 and some times even slower.
But I guess as long as it is beating I'm ok with that.
I sure will be glad when this is all finished up and I can get back to my all most normal self.
It didn't take long to get finished in the hospital so on the way home I stopped to get Nancy and myself an egg biscuit at the Burger King Restaurant and it sure tasted good.

Nancy wants to go to Great Clips to get a haircut today and I want to go to the Cricket Store to see what deals that they have on new plans for two phones.  I have had an old flip phone for two years which has work out good but now I find myself wanting a  Smart Phone.
The phone I have is with Pure Talk with 280 minutes a month that rolls over each month saving the minutes I don't use and its only $10.00 a month.
The last time I checked to see how many minutes I have totaled at 80 hours.  I really don't use the phone very much.  I guess I could just send up smoke signals but nobody would know that I was saying and I don't really know what I was sending up since I don't do smoke signals.

OK now that I have everyone all mixed up I had better get off of here.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.   

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

We'll keep you both in our prayers.
The only reason we went to a "Smart" (Dumb) Phone is people would send us Texts. The only way to reply is to text back. Forty minutes to send the message "We don't text. Call us" with our Flip Phone. Now on the Smart Phone we can send the same message in Two minutes. Welcome to the world of technology.
I haven't used Smoke Signals in ages.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.