Thursday, November 09, 2017

Just things

Tuesday Nancy and I went to visit our dear friend Lee.  It sure was good to see him again and spend some time with him.
After our visit we stopped at the at the Walgreen Pharmacy to pick up our medication that I had filled on line in the morning hours.  We also had our flu shots so we were good to go.

We then went to Chili's to eat where we ordered the 2 for $22.00 each of us had the Chicken Fajita and chose the onion rings as the appetizer.  Nancy and I finished all of our meal but both of us were really stuffed to the top. 

Yesterday I had to go back to Walgreens to pick up the last one of Nancy's prescription medications.

On the way back I took the scenic way back as I call the road that is closer to the gulf.
I saw this Osprey high on a limb it was a very large bird.

After getting back home I decided I had better fry up the 2 pound pack of country ham that was in the refrigerator.
Speaking of refrigerator it looks like we will have to buy a new one.  With all the symptoms with the one we have and being 15 years old it is time. So while we are here for the winter it is best rather than out on the road.
When we use up most or all that we can out of the refrigerator I we proceed to disconnecting it and taking it out for a new residential refrigerator.
This was the choice because of cost wise and already having solar panels, a 2000 watt pure sine wave inverter and extra batteries it made sense to do so.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.   








No comments: