Friday, June 23, 2017

Mayberry

After a good nights sleep with a couple of other rv's and 3 or 4 truckers Nancy and I started getting ready.  We were not in a hurry same as usual I took my shower and got ready.
While Nancy was getting ready I got out to go look in Walmart to see what they had.  I also went in a couple of other stores.
When I got back to the motor home Nancy was ready to go.
We were on I-40 and in North Carolina so the roads were still lined with the yellow flowers.

I drove until we reached our destination which was the Mayberry in the town of Mt. Airy, NC.
As soon as we were checked in at this nice Passport America Park and had the motor home set up we were off to our favorite restaurant. That is the Hungry Farmer Restaurant with a country cooked buffet. I always over eat here because I love country corn beard, pinto beans, hog jowls and all the rest cookin'.
Just look at that big rooster.  I think that was fried chicken they had and no roosters.

We spent the rest of the evening with a short nap and then watched a little television.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.



No comments: