Monday, June 12, 2017

Changing sites again

Yesterday was just a slow day for us.  We did the ordinary house work that is always there to do, I wasn't working on the many things that I want to do but yesterday was not the day.  Some days a guy just wants to take a day to take it easy and yesterday was the day for me.

Nancy scrambled eggs and fried me some of the Country Ham that I bought at Carroll's Sausage and Country Store on our travels on I-75 exit 82 before stopping and visiting with Nick and Joann.
The package of ham is 24oz so while it was out of the refrigerator I fried all of it.
After the ham cooled off I wrapped it in packs enough for one serving so when I want it for breakfast Nancy can put it in the Micro Wave to warm it up.
Nancy and I had the last of the hot dogs for our supper along with potato chips for me and Dorito's for her.

We then watched a movie on the tv before we got on our computers doing our individual things that we check on.
And of course it was another beautiful awe-inspiring sunset with the red sky.
Simply amazing how all the sunsets can be different.

We are changing sites again today for another three night stay then Thursday we will be leaving.
To think when we arrived we were told it was all filled up. When the host at the gate told me that I said I would park the motorhome and come in and talk to him.  After talking with him he said he had a site for three nights and then check back with him they might have a cancellation which they did.
Anyway by moving three different times we are able to stay here all the time we wanted.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.



 

   

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

That is what you would call "Short Driving Day".
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.