Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Still hot

Yesterday was another one of those "to hot to be outside" days with the temperature in the low 90's and tomorrows forecast is for a record 95*.
I did take a load of laundry down the park laundromat.  I thought it might be full since the last time I tried to do laundry on a Monday all the washers were taken, but this time no one was doing there laundry.
I also painted the inside of another bay door that was located under the patio awning that was in the shade so it was a little cooler there.
We had leftovers for our supper and I think there is more for the day. Nancy did eat the stove top dressing but had a sandwich instead of the chicken and noodles.
She doesn't know how I can keep eating leftovers until its all gone. I keep telling her that I believe its the way I was brought up to eat what you have and not to throw away food.

When we went to bed at 11:30 pm last night the temperature was still a muggy 75* but with the window that is over the head of bed open and the Fantastic Fan on low speed there was a nice cool breeze flowing in.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Kathy recreates our Leftovers so if you didn't know it you would think it is a freshly made dish. Like yourself growing up you didn't waste any food.
We are expecting a few days of warm weather before going back to the cooler temps.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.