Saturday, May 20, 2017

Return to Walmart

I got out yesterday before the rain that we were suppose to get.
I went back to the Walmart to return some clothes that Nancy bought because they didn't fir just right.
I also bought oil for the motorhome and the car so I will have it when I get a chance to change the oil weather its before we leave or on the road somewhere.
I also bought new wiper blades for both of the vehicles, the Florida sun really does a number on the rubber of the wiper.  Even when I use to cover the wiper blades up the rubber would get somewhat hard.
I went to Rural King again to buy a pack of Exide AA batteries because this are good batteries and Rural King has a good price on them.

I sawed some small blocks of wood and screwed them down to hold the new house batteries that I have in the outside bay from maybe sliding around while we get on the road.

I was going to do some more work out side but the rain that was forecasted finally came so that ended the work outside. The rain was hard at times with a gust of wind with it.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

   

No comments: