Friday, April 28, 2017

Two more finished.

I'm still catching up on a few things and Nancy is being so good to me.  The other day she had me and of course for her also a pork chop dinner with good fried potatoes and green beans.
I ordered seat covers for the driver and passenger seats and put them on.  I read the review before I ordered them that being a universal fit that they would not be an exact fit.  But like so many that got the covers said it sure beat what the old seats were.
Now maybe we will not have to have a towel to sit on.
 
I also cleaned the entry door masked it off then spray painted it. The old door like everything else on the motorhome was showing its age and needed a little TLC.

So you people that are thinking of going to be full timers it is not a long vacation.  You still have work to do around your house on wheels just like you do living in a stick and brick house.
At least when you don't like your yard you can move to another location with the house on wheels its a good feeling to be able to do that.

Well I guess its on to the next project.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: