Thursday, March 09, 2017

More Basketball

I've been really enjoying the basketball games in the different conferences the last few days with the upsets and the last second winning shots.
There are more exciting conference games coming in the next three days before the teams start The Big Dance to the NCAA College Championship.

I had to take Nancy back down to the Suncoast Eye Center for her final eye exam before they do the eye surgery.  Today's exam they discovered that her Eye Stigmatism is worse than what they thought it was on the first exam. 
So changes are she will still have to wear glasses after the Cataract Surgery.
 

Its beginning to look like spring time with things blooming out around the area.
Even the Azalea's are in bloom .

Today will be the same as the couple of days before with going to the store and watching the basketball games.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
 




1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Sorry Joe just getting caught up.
In 98 I was told that I'd be blind by the end of the year due to the Severe Astigmatisms in my eyes. I took a chance and had Laser Surgery getting rid of my Pop-Bottle glasses and only needing a light weight reading glass. Now that Cataracts are bothering me they say because of the Laser Surgery I might not be able to have the Cataract Surgery.
Life is a balancing scale and you don't always see problems for years to come.
Hoping Nancy's eye surgery gives her a better quality of life.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.