Saturday, January 21, 2017

Walking some

I could say that I watched tv all day yesterday but I didn't.
I did take time out to take a few things down to the dumpster and on the way back I went into the club house to check to see if we had any mail.

I also took a walk up and down a couple of streets in the park.
After getting back it was time to tune into the tv again to see what was going on.
After Nancy was ready we went out to walk a couple of streets.
I did get over a mile of walking yesterday so I'm on the way of trying to see if I can keep up with  the walking.
There's a Bake Sale going on today at the Club house.


Today is Saturday so it is the day again for the College Basketball games.
Once again I will have my day interrupted  because Nancy has an appointment to have her hair cut.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.




No comments: