Thursday, January 26, 2017

Laundry Day

After eating breakfast the was a sausage & egg biscuit with lettuce on it I started getting ready for the day.
First up was letting the patio awning out now that the wind had stopped blowing.
Next was to shake out the small rugs that went under our lounge chair that are part of the patio furniture.
A few of the cactus around the park.
 
I started my walking after a small rest period from letting the awning out.
I'm gaining a little strength in my walking except when I start going up the small incline of the streets I get some aching in the hip joint on my right side.
Always some kind of ach when old age comes around.
Just like when you have a car or truck with a lot of mileage.
Spanish Moss looks nice hanging in the tree of the south but as the years go by it kills out the trees.
 
After my walk it was time to do the laundry that take up about 2 1/2 hours of the day.
 
Neither of us were very hungry so Nancy looked into the freezer and took out a couple of Burrito's to put in the micro.
The Burrito's tasted really good I added a little Texas Pete Hot Sauce to mine for a little extra kick.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: