Thursday, December 29, 2016

Laundry Day

Yesterday after our breakfast of an egg and ham on toast sandwich Joe and I took a couple of loads of laundry down to the park laundry room to wash and dry.
I also paid the rent while I was down there.

After getting back Joe wanted to get out and walk for a while.  He went by himself  Nancy and I stayed home doing some small chores.
around 3:30 pm I got online and ordered us a large any toppings pizza From Pizza Hut for $10.00 plus tax.  It would have cost a few more dollars if I had waited until I got to the restaurant and ordered it and would had to wait for it to be ready.  This way it was ready when I got there.
The pizza sure tasted good.

I watched a college football bowl game and then a college basketball game.  That took me up to bed time.

We got up earlier this morning because Nancy and I have to have blood dawn that our doctor has ordered.  Of course we can't have anything to eat until we do this so we may end up eating out.  I hope they take us in quickly for the blood work or we may end up ordering too much food for breakfast.

Thaks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Chore days are bad enough but when the doctors want Blood Tests it's messes your entire day. Unfortunately as we age it becomes a part of life.
Looking forward to see how your day turns out.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.