Sunday, October 23, 2016

Sad News

Friday we went to Milledgeville to do the laundry.
Then it was to Judy's Country Kitchen for the senior buffet and it was good as usual.
From there it was to Autozone for some new brake pads.  I notice coming into town that when I applied the brake I hear them making the noise that tells you that you need to change the pads.
After getting back home and carrying the clothes inside I told Nancy I was going to change the brake pads.
Saturday our san Joe called us to tell us that his wife had died. Nancy and I known that she was sick and when we saw them a month or so the she didn't look well at all.  We told Joe that we were very sorry to hear the news about her and we would be up to see him. 
Today we traveled the 70 or so miles south to Warner Robins where my brother lives.
We are leaving the motorhome in his yard and going in the morning to be with Joe for a few days.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

2 comments:

Rob said...

I hit the "Next Blog" button & here I am! My condolences on your loss...

You're Hungarian? How long have you been in the USA? I'm just curious...

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Our condolences to you and your son for his loss.
Having been there both Kathy and I know the feeling of emptiness one feels when loosing a spouse. It is not always an easy recovery.
Sorry for not getting to this post earlier. That was one of my work days getting ready to hit the road.

It's about time.