Thursday, October 06, 2016

Hurricane Mathew

The big news is about hurricane Matthew but I don't think we will have a problem where we are located.  We are 15 miles north a Augusta, Georgia at the campground on the banks of J, Strom Thurmond Lake.
It is cloudy this morning with a little chop to the water on the lake.  I don't think it has anything to do with the hurricane though.
The forecast tomorrow and Saturday is rain and that will be due to the hurricane but it will be nice and sunny Sunday.  I just hope it doesn't rain very much because we will be changing to another site for the last couple of days we are here.
I did cut the new runner carpet, installed the grommets and put the newly made step rugs on yesterday so that's another thing that I can forget about for a couple of more years.
The step rugs help keep the sand and dirt out of the motorhome and we know that anything that helps with that is worth doing.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 

No comments: