Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Last day here


I think I failed to post a few pics of the Bark Camp Campground area.  After getting off the narrow asphalt roads upon intering the campground the roads are graveled.
I did find an open site large enough for the motorhome.

I drove the 1/2 mile around so Nancy and I could see what the small lake looked like.  We walked a little bit and saw there was several people fishing.
This place is kinda hard getting to, but after being here for a few days it was nice.
Today will be our last day here and tomorrow we will move on down the road and hope we find a spot for our motorhome.  I don't like to make reservations because most of the time I may not go in the direction that I start out to go. Also there may be something we see on the way that we will want to stay a day or two.

No comments: