Saturday, April 30, 2016

Laundry and shopping

Yesterday was a day to go to the Laundromat.  We thought it would be a good day because the next few days they have forecast rain.
After doing the laundry it was time for a bite to eat and we didn't want to eat very much so we went to McDonalds. Nancy had a chicken sandwich with a salad and I had a cheap burger with fries.
next it was a stop at Walmart for groceries.
After getting back home, putting clothes and groceries away we relaxed the rest of the evening. I think the couple of days traveling and doing the laundry caught up with us.
Today day has started out good with Nancy having me country ham, hash browns, 2 eggs, toast and coffee. Yeah, it is my day. My birthday and you feel pretty good at reaching the age of 78. When I was young I never thought I would get that age.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.   

No comments: