Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Doing laundry

Yesterday we went down into Evans and did the over due laundry. We have enough clothes on board that if we can't find a Laundromat we can hold out a little longer.

After getting back home and putting the clothes a way I get the grill and propane tank out of the bay.
Nancy seasoned  her chicken and I did the same with my hamburger patties. Then I fired up the grill and on the grill they went. When they were ready I brought them in the house where Nancy had me French fries waiting to eat with my burgers. Our team work is still good after all these years.
  
It looks like we will be moving again tomorrow.  I often say we make no plans we just travel but the truth is, our plans are that we can change at anytime. I have to make a few plans. Like tomorrow I have plan A, B and C.  There are three different campgrounds in the area that we can stay in case I can't get into one of them. I just don't like to make reservations where I might be penned down and can't change my mind were I might be.  I will say some times it gets tough.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

I'm looking forward to start traveling like that.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.