Thursday, April 14, 2016

Around the campground.

Our campsite at Lake Sinclair.  If it looks like the front of the motorhome is way up, that's because it is. I did raise it up then let it down on boards under the tires. It worked out just fine because I needed to get under the motorhome to change the oil and grease it.  I also greased the brake caliper slide pins. 
These are the sites next to us which were empty when I took this photo but two 40 foot diesels have come in.
I had a nice little walk over the bridge and through the woods.
It was a nice and peaceful walk just listening to the wind blowing in the trees.
 

A little stream coming off the mountain and into the lake.
We always enjoy our time here it is so relaxing.
We may be moving on tomorrow heading on up north.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


No comments: