Monday, January 25, 2016

Cold in Florida also

Yeah I know, you are saying "he doesn't know what cold is."  After spending most of my life in West Virginia and a few years in Detroit, Michigan I know what cold is. After retiring and spending winters in Florida since 2000 my skin has gotten thin. It is cold for Florida and its not suppose to get this cold.
The weekend temps were 27*-29* and that's cold.  The day time temperatures were in the 50's.
It was a good time to stay inside and watch college basketball on Saturday and the NFL football yesterday. Well it was better if your teams won.
I did get out for a short while Saturday to go to the roadside market then to Walgreens to pick up some medicine that I had refilled online.
Today I will just piddle around inside the motorhome and watch so I will not over do it.  Man I hope soon I can go ahead and do what I want to do. It is very tough for me to hold back and not do the things I want to do but the Cardiologist says it takes time.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  

No comments: