Monday, September 28, 2015

Nothing but rain

It have been the same here for a week.  Rain everyday and the weather report is the same for this week. We do get a break every now and then with a little sunshine but can 't plan on doing anything around the outside of the motorhome. I thought I would get a chance on cleaning and getting the bays straighten out some what.
I watched the PGA Golf Tournament all week and enjoyed it very much.
Today Nancy and I are going to try and get out to some of the stores and just loaf a little and see what we might see that we just can't do without. I know at times its not good to do that because we end up buying things that we could do without.
We have been here a week and have not had the kind of weather we need to spend time on the beach.
I sure hope we do have some beach time before we leave here.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: