Monday, June 01, 2015

New Port Richey today


we left Walmart pulled on I-75 drove until we stopped at the Iron Skillet exit 318.  I've had truck stop food before but what I had yesterday shouldn't have been served to anyone. Now it might have been what I ordered.  I had the skillet breakfast with eggs, sausage, hash browns, gravy and fried onions. They didn't have peppers so the doubled maybe tripled or more on the onions and very heavy on the grease. I say don't order that combination if you stop there.  Now the buffet(12.49)looked good with the big rump roast with the leg bone sticking out on the cutting board.
After that we stayed the night in bushnell at the Breezy Oaks campground which is a Passport America Park.
Today it will be going to New Port Richey to our park model.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  

No comments: