Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Catching up

I have to back up a little to Sunday.
We wanted to eat a Mexican meal so it being Fathers Day Sherry took me(I drove)to the El Puerto Mexican Grill.
It was a good choice and the food was so good that I almost forgot to take the photo until after I ate most of my food. They sure have your plate full of food.
Monday we arrived at Callie's around 2:30 and got the motorhome all set up. After a short time seeing and talking with Callie it was time for us to meet Mark at Ryan's to eat and for him to take Sherry home.  I will have to say he was sure happy to see her after not being with her for a couple of months. Sherry took a lot of things that we had from the park model to keep for us as it is too much for us to be hauling around in the motorhome.
Yesterday Jim grilled a delicious ribeye steak for us Callie added to that with a baked potato, green beans and corn on the cob for a great meal.
It is good to be able to visit with Callie again.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


No comments: