Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Traveling

We left Cain's Creekside Campground and traveled north on route 41.
The road is a good two lane road which I like much better than the busy I-75 with all the trucks.
This was one of the main routes going north and south years ago and is still in good shape.

We do have to go through the small towns as we travel the two lane roads but we enjoy seeing the old houses and many times we will park the motorhome unhitch the car and go up and down the side streets looking at all the old houses.
A section of road lined with pecan trees.
We passed field and fields of land ready for planting of the late crop.
I did get on I-75 for the last twenty miles of the trip and with all the traffic and the large trucks reminded me why I like the two lanes roads the best.
We made it to Nick's safely where he was waiting for us with the dinner.  Sometimes I believe he thinks we never eat because he is always wanting to feed us.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.



No comments: