Saturday, May 30, 2015

Back down south

During the time here with Nick I've been running around with him and enjoying every minute of it.
We've gone to the store almost each day.  I did have to spend most of Wednesday putting a new seal in our Bravura toilet.  This was not an easy task as I had to take it apart then unbolt the mechanism that holds the blade and seal.  The bowl had started leaking water sometime during our trip. I tried clean and lubricating it but it still leaked so a new seal was the only solution.  I think it was around six years ago I had to put the same seal in. Like they say its not if something will happen its when it will happen.  That's the life of an rv'er.
Today we will reverse our journey to go south instead of north. A couple of things are in the works and we have to go back down to the park model. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: