Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Oak Hill

Still feeling weak and stomach cramping we left Callie's yesterday.  It took longer than usual to put all the lumber away that I use here to level up the motorhome, then hooking the car to the motorhome we were off around 12:00 or 1:00 don't really remember.
I wasn't much company this trip while visiting with Callie and I'm really sorry. But sometimes a person gets to feeling like just sitting and doing nothing.
With a stop at the Travel Plaza at exit 45 on I-77 I dumped the tanks and gave the black tank a good extra cleaning as it was giving us some problems.
Then it was to Oak Hill some eight or nine miles to visit with  Mark and Sherry. Mark has his parents Bob and Ruby visiting with him. So after parking the motorhome beside the church, leveling, extending  the slides and connecting the electric all was well.
About that time everyone was hungry even me for the first time in about a week. We were off to Delfino's  to eat.  After a good meal and some good talking we left the restaurant. Mark, Sherry, Bob and Ruby going home. Nancy and I had to go to the store for a groceries.  After getting back to the motorhome Nancy and I  just did some computing and then went to bed early for much needed rest.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: