Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Repairs and hotdogs


Yesterday was another repair day,
I started to open one of the bays and the lever just swung out freely.  I knew what had happened as this has happened at least four times before. The small trigger that is in the latch is made out of the easy broken white metal.  So out comes the aluminum flat bar that I carry for just this. After sawing, filing and drilling the new part was made.  I put it back together to work again. I keep saying that I'm going to renew all the triggers before they break. But you know how that goes.
Also the three great grandchildren had a fun day here at Stony Fork Campground.   They got to play in the creek that runs through the park and afterwards we had a hotdog roast.  Later in the evening they watched cartoons on the tv.
It was a great day with all the children.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.       

No comments: