Friday, June 13, 2014

Auto trouble

After being at Cain's Campground for a few day we left and are now at Lake Sinclair National Forest Campground.
 
We have a site with 50 amp electric and water hook ups.  There is also a dump station.
Everything has been gong good up until today.  I don't know if its because its Friday the 13th or what.  We went to Milledgeville to do the laundry and by a few groceries. First I stopped to fill up with fuel at Kroger then went into the store to get laundry detergent.  When I came out I started the car shifted out of park and that's when things went wrong. I could tell the shift lever was to easy to be changing the transmission gears and I didn't go anywhere. I looked for a while and saw the cable working but the transmission lever was not moving after checking the cable had broken.
So I called the Good Sam Emergency Roadside service and any way it will be Monday before the car is ready to go from the Chevrolet Service. In the mean time we will drive a rental auto.
Oh We have no wifi at the park so it will be a few days being back on line.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Than



No comments: