Monday, May 26, 2014

Thanks

First and most important this day a big thank you to all of the veterans. With out you the world would not be the same.
Things are still about the same here.  I'm still doing things in the motorhome. I used Pledge Oil to all the cabinets and woodwork.  I try to do this a couple of times a year to keep the wood from drying out and keep a shine on the wood.
We have a busy week ahead of us. Nancy has an appointment with the kidney doctor Tuesday and I have one with my cardiologist Thursday to get the report on my blood work. I will be bringing the motorhome over close to the house Wednesday so in a few days I can wash it and do the oil and filter changes. Then we will be putting things in it that we will be needing for the summer trip.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.   

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

The anticipation of hitting the road must truly be building so it is nice to do things that will ease the tension.
Here's hoping all the tests come back with good readings.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.