Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Almost broke down

Here is the nice small restaurant where I took Nancy for Mother's Day. It seats around 100 with quick service, great food and good prices. We have eaten here several times before.
Here is a nice looking old truck I saw the other day. I see these golden oldies every now and then. They sure bring back a lot of good memories.
Here is what I was into yesterday. On the way back from the doctors Monday where we had our checkup and getting  prescriptions for our medicines. The serpentine belt on the car started to come apart and making a noise. I raised the hood and cut off the part that was slapping around making the noise. Then I stopped into a NAPA Auto Parts to buy a new belt. What should be a simple job was not so simple yesterday. There was no room to get my hands down in to do anything. I had to end up taking the front wheel off then taking a couple of pieces of plastic from the wheel well off to have room to work. Of course this was done with me lying on my back doing the work.
At least I woke up this morning without being sore so that is good.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


No comments: