Wednesday, March 19, 2014

One busy day

Things have been slow around here. That is until yesterday. Man I didn't think I would get back home after I went to get a few things done.
First it was to Sweetbay to get a loaf of Merita bread. This is good bread that taste so fresh, Then it was to the post office to mail a package of some things Vicki and Bekah had forgot when they were here. From there it was to Walmart to get our medicine that was called in the day before. The Walmart here most of the time does not have it ready when they say they will and this time was it was not either. They had half of Nancy's and had no record of mine. After getting a few groceries off it was to the Save A Lot store. Then the next stop was to Sam's Club to fuel up the car and on in to Sam's to get a couple of things.
After getting back to the house, unloading the groceries I took my medicine bottles to Walgreens to get them transferred from Walmart to have them filled. I have been wanting to change from the Walmart Pharmacy for some time now and after yesterday I just had enough to do it.
By the time I did all that and had supper over it was time to settle in and enjoy the start of the NCAA Basketball Tournament,
Whew, that even wore me out typing it.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Whether you are traveling or at home taking care of business that kind of day will definitely wear you out. Hopefully you have an easier day today.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.