Saturday, February 15, 2014

Flowers and Candy

The last few days have been cold for us.
I went to Walmart for a few things Thursday. The birds were in the parking lot looking for some food.
Friday we were going out to eat with Sam and Carolyn at the Souix City Steakhouse but changed our mind and went to Golden Corral instead. This worked out good. They had a couple of tables set up for couples that had been married 50 plus years and also the ladies were not charged for their meal. The ladies also received a flower. 
Nancy didn't want me to get her anything, but after fifty some years I wasn't about to stop. She got her flowers and a box of candy.
Yesterday was Nancy's day and today being Saturday is my day watching the college basketball games.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great week-end.

No comments: