Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Weather

The thing going on around here is the weather.  A day or two of warmth at close to 80 and then it changes to rain and in the 50's and 60's. Changing between short pants and short sleeves to long pants and a jacket. That's enough to get an old fella down. I'll tell you though that soup sure tastes good on those cool days.
Talk about food. This is what Nancy had for me yesterday.  Polish sausage, potatoes, onions and peppers.Some of you may say that's not a very healthy way to eat but it sure did taste good. I have been eating like this all my life.
Nancy has an appointment with the spine doctor Friday. He is going to rig her up somehow to help relieve her pain.
Well got to go and hang up my short pants and get the long pants out for today.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  

No comments: