Monday, January 06, 2014

It Crashed

My computer that is. I got a terrible virus in an email. The lady geek here on the park tried to get it off but each time the computer would crash so she had to wipe it clean. Needless to say all my email contact are gone with everything else from 6-7 years on the computer. I know you don't have to tell me. I should have had a back-up. The good news is she installed Windows 8. The bad news I'm having a time learning the new system.
Nancy is still about the same. With her spine problems and the kidney problems its about more than she can handle.
 She will be seeing the spine doctor and the kidney doctor within the next few weeks.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

2 comments:

Jim and Judy said...

Hope Nancy is better before the travel season begins.

Ruby said...

Your computer crashed and you lost everything? That’s really bad news. Good thing you have a friend that helped you fix the problem and even upgrade your system. Yay! You just need time to familiarize yourself with it and things will go smoothly then. Anyway, how’s Nancy? I hope she’s feeling better.

Ruby @ WilliamsDataManagement.com