Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all of my blog readers. You don't know how much I appreciate you. 2013 was my best year of having visitors to the blog. So you have made it worth adding from time to tie of the things we are doing.
Yesterday was Nancy and my 57th anniversary. We are two married people who are happy being together. We went out to have a nice dinner and then came home to make cabbage rolls for the New Year Day. We have had cabbage rolls each New Year since we have been married.
Today I will be watching the college bowl games as I eat the cabbage rolls and no doubt dozing on and off. May your day and year be the best of everything.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 

2 comments:

src01 said...

Happy New Year and anniversary to you two. God bless!

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Congratulations on your Anniversary. Our Daughter shares the date just celebrated 14 years. May you and Nancy have a Happy and Healthy New Year. (Hoping the doctors can treat her kidney problems.)Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.