Friday, November 29, 2013

Day After

I guess everyone is full from their Thanksgiving dinner?  Now come the leftovers for sandwiches and snacks throughout the day while watching the games on the tv. Or maybe you are one of the people that are going to be Black Friday shopping most of the day? Whatever your choices are just be careful and don't go overboard.
I will be one of the couch potatoes today. Snacking on the leftovers from the great meal Nancy had for us. Roasted chicken,sweet potatoes,mashed potatoes,deviled eggs,green  beans,dressing,gravy,craneberry sauce and dinner rolls. That topped off with pumpkin and pecan pie.
I told Nancy that was a dinner fit for a king.
I thank you all my blog friends for taking the time to visit my blog.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

By the looks of it you won't be starving any time soon. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.